Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Judgment on America? - 6

This is the final video in the sped-up version of Lindsey Williams' presentation.

I hope to post a followup commentary on these videos within the next week.



Disclaimer:While I believe the information presented is primarily factual, I cannot guarantee everything predicted, nor can I be responsible for what you do with this information.

Also, there are certain interpretations and opinions expressed by Lindsey Williams that I emphatically DO NOT ENDORSE. Among them are his views on the inspiration and inerrancy of the King James Version; the idea that certain Bible prophecies refer specifically to America; the idea that the elite can control the weather (the jury's still out on that one); the cultic view that the U.S. Constitution is an inspired scripture; etc.

No comments: