Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Multi-Level Marketing: Business Opportunity or Scam, 3

Continued from "Multi-Level Marketing: Business Opportunity or Scam, 2"

I continue under the assumption that I'm correct in concluding that the "pyramid" aspect of MLM is not a negative from a Biblical perspective. That leaves the question of whether you can find any MLM programs that don't use a lot of hype to recruit agents and that sell competitively-priced products.

Since the American advertising establishment thrives on hype -- e.g., using the right brand of shampoo will make you vibrant and attractive -- I don't know if we can actually find a company that doesn't use it. That leaves pricing.

I am aware of one MLM that sells products which a) just about everyone uses, b) market their products at competitive prices and c) offer A+ service.

Yes, I am an affiliate of this MLM, but I joined because it meets the aforementioned criteria. If you're curious, you can find out more here:

Online Webinar

If, after watching the presentation you think you'd like to sign up, then send an email to me at:
gravelbelly@gmail.com

It's not for everyone, so be sure it's what you want before you take the plunge.

1 comment:

Larenz02 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.